ObboMed MM-4770 multi-lingual talking touch screen automatic wrist digital blood pressure monitor offers everything necessary for easy, reliable home measurement and tracking. This model stands out from others with its special multi-lingual talking function, which helps vision-deficient users and seniors read the results conveniently. The blood pressure monitor also adopts the WHO classification to provide a reference for users to compare their tested pressures and to give an overview of current body conditions. Past 60 readings will be stored with date and time stamp for users to record their body conditions and for long-term therapy. The monitor also takes care of users with the irregular pulse detection, automatic shut-off, large LCD display and low battery indication, all of which offers a comprehensive measuring service. Simply press a button, the cuff will start to inflate and after being idled for 1 minute, the body pressure monitor will be shut off automatically to conserve energy.
– Touch Screen Display with Backlight
– Voice Setting: English / German / Spanish
– WHO Classification Indicator
– Automatic Irregular Pulse, Heartbeat, Blood Pressure and Body Movement Detection.
– Keep track of past readings with the memory which stores as many as 60 total readings.
– Date and Time Stamp
– One-touch Auto Inflation
– Low Battery Indication
– Auto Shut-Off to help conserve battery life and to save you money.
– Suitable for adults only
– Battery operated, 2x 1,5AA Batteries, included
– ObboMed Blood Pressure Monitor (with Wrist Cuff)
– Storage Case
– User’s manual
– Battery: two AAA batteries included
Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.5 x 2.9 cm/ 3.5 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches
Technical Data: Input Power: 2 x 1.5V Size AAA alkaline Batteries, included
- Innovative and Easy-to-Use Large Touch Screen LCD Display with Backlight allows you to review readings simply with the touch of a button. Helps vision-deficient users or seniors read the results conveniently.
- Talking function with 3 languages available: English / German / Spanish. The sound volume is adjustable. Makes monitoring your blood pressure simple.
- WHO Indicator – Blood pressure level color indicator accords to WHO classification.
- Automatic Irregular Pulse, Heartbeat, Blood Pressure and Body Movement Detection. Body Movement Detection avoids failure measurement. Alerts you to an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
- Keep track of past readings with the memory which stores as many as 60 total readings and includes a date and time stamp.