Burns and bug bites happen. When they do, make First Degree Maximum Strength Burn & Bug Bite Relief Cream your first choice for fast pain relief and helping reduce the appearance of scars. Our unique 2-in-1 formula combines pramoxine, a topical anesthetic that is used for burn pain relief and itch relief, with a nourishing blend of botanicals that soothe and calm skin. It’s a great way to soothe minor burns, bug bites, sun burns, wind burns, cooking burns, curling iron burns, razor burns, rug burns and more! First Degree is enriched with a nourishing blend of botanicals, including shea butter, calendula and echinacea. Keep First Degree in your kitchen drawer, purse and camping pack for easy, fast first aid pain relief when you need it!
- FAST RELIEF FOR PAIN + ITCH: Painful, itchy burns and bug bites happen. When they do, make First Degree Maximum Strength Burn Cream your first choice for fast pain relief, itch relief, and helping reduce the appearance of scars. Our unique 2-in-1 burn cream / bug bite cream combines pramoxine, a topical anesthetic, with a nourishing blend of botanicals to cool, soothe and provide fast relief for various minor burns, itchy bug bites, and more.
- MINOR BURNS, INSECT BITES & MORE: Mosquito bites, bed bug bites and other insect bites can be painful and itchy. Use this bug bite treatment on your skin and feel immediate soothing relief. First Degree is also great for relieving burn pain from common household minor burns, cooking burns, curling iron burns, sunburns, friction burns (rug burns), razor burns, wind burns and more.
- GREAT FOR CAMPING, TRAVEL & HOME: Keep First Degree in your kitchen drawer, purse or camping pack! It’s travel friendly and fits conveniently in small packs, camping tent pockets or pouches. Get fast relief for camp fire cooking burns, backyard bbq mishaps, or when you forget to pack that natural bug spray. It’s also super handy for minor burns and scrapes at home!
- NOURISHING BLEND OF BOTANICALS: First Degree Maximum Strength Burn Cream is an excellent alternative to the burn gel, after burn gel, burn scar gel, burn relief gel and sun burn gel products on the market. The unique formula combines pramoxine, a topical anesthetic, with calendula, echinacea, and shea butter. These nourishing botanicals have been used topically for various skin benefits.
- CALENDULA, ECHINACEA & SHEA BUTTER: Calendula has been known for its anti-inflammatory properties and as a remedy for wound healing. It has also been used to treat acne and skin irritation. Echinacea has been used to help reduce redness + inflammation and even diminish wrinkles. Shea butter, a skin superfood, is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It has been used to moisturize and nourish skin, reduce inflammation and encourage collagen production, resulting in smoother, softer skin.