Dr Mercola’s new and improved Complete Probiotics features 10 strains of beneficial bacteria, including the highly effective strain, Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1. It has been found that this specific probiotic strain possesses vital properties important to human health, and without it, your potential benefits could come up short.
Each power-packed dose of Complete Probiotics:
•Packs 70 billion “gut-friendly” bacteria in every 2-capsule serving
•Promotes an optimal environment for the growth of good bacteria
•Provides critical support for your immune system health
•Aids in the breakdown and removal of harmful toxins
•Helps maintain blood pressure levels in the normal range
18 MONTH SHELF LIFE! Unlike some other probiotic formulas with shorter shelf lives, Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics is stable longer at room temperature – perfectly convenient for travel.
No wonder Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics is considered one of the best probiotics on the market – this supplement can help improve your digestive health and overall.
Start on the road to great health â€” add more LIFE to your years with Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics! Order today!
- DR. MERCOLA COMPLETE PROBIOTICS are engineered for quality and maximal health benefits for your whole body – produced by a worldwide leader with more than 100 years of industry experience
- DR. MERCOLA’S PROPRIETARY PROBIOTIC FORMULA CONTAINS a unique blend of 10 strains of Probiotics as well as a Prebiotic which serves to “feed” the good bacteria in your gut
- COMPLETE PROBIOTICS FEATURES LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS DDS-1, a strain of bacteria that studies have shown to help improve abdominal health, bloating and occasional elimination irregularities*
- THIS QUALITY DIETARY SUPPLEMENT has been rigorously tested for efficacy, with a minimum of 80% of the included gut bacteria shown to be 90% resistant to the stomach’s acid and bile
- DAILY PROBIOTICS BENEFIT THE ENTIRE BODY by aiding in digestion, enhancing the synthesis of Vitamin B, improving calcium absorption, balancing intestinal microflora, promoting vaginal health (in women), and supporting the immune system*