Aventrol has been specifically designed to support your heart. When taken as part as your ongoing lifestyle adjustments, Aventrol may work to support circulation and promote healthy blood pressure. What’s inside Aventrol: Vitamin B2: Useful for promoting growth and development, reproduction, and well-being. Instrumental in the metabolism of fatty and amino acids. Also, plays a key role in energy production. This vitamin is especially relevant for patients with heart problems whom often suffer from a lack of energy. Vitamins B6 and B12: Key factors in helping to metabolize homocysteine. This is important as elevations in homocysteine can increase your risk of developing atherosclerosis. Vitamin C: May reduce atherosclerotic plaque while also increasing HDL cholesterol levels (the good cholesterol). Vitamin E: May support cardiovascular and circulatory health. May increase HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) while lowering LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol). Folic Acid: A study that combined Vitamin B12, B6, and Folic Acid showed that this combination can lower rates of life-threatening cardiovascular events. Hawthorne: This botanical has been shown to stimulate circulation and promote the relaxation of blood vessels. Studies have also shown that Hawthorne can promote healthy blood pressure. As well, the PCOs (proanthocyanidins) in Hawthorne may be helpful for counteracting coronary artery spasms. Trimethylglycine: Helps folic acid, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6 break down amino acids to regulate homocysteine levels.
- Aventrol: These heart health pills have been designed to help you naturally lower blood pressure
- Contains Hawthorne: Studies have shown that hawthorne can regulate both high and low blood pressure
- Contains Folic Acid: A study that combined vitamin b12, b6, and folic acid showed that this combination can lower rates of cardiovascular events
- Contains vitamin b12: Helps prevent long term build up of homocysteine (can increase your risk of developing atherosclerosis)
- Formula also includes: Vitamins b6, c, e, b2, and tri-methylglycine