Enjoy your walking again!
Are you still suffering from Hallux Valgus, Tailors Bunion, Big Toe Joint, Hammer Toe?
The Bunion Relief Protector Sleeves Kit to provide the maximum relief for bunion sufferers in movements, which aims to stretch, straighten and realign your toes, also reduces the friction and relieves the pain between the toes. Walkers, runners, golfers and has been worn by many professional athletes. It’s worn by people who are on their feet all day and is highly regarded by nurses and other medical professionals. With this easy-to-use foot care solution, you can finally take every step in comfort and complete all of your daily activities free of pain
1.Gently hand wash it with mild soap and Rinse thoroughly with water, then air dry it, also can be reused
2.Do not be exposed to the straight sunlight
3.Air dry: the pad will renew its self-adhering surface and stick again many times once dried
4.Recommended to wear socks after using the correctors for avoid sliding when walking
5.The life of the product is affected by its care, use, and activity level of the individual
Type: Orthopedic Supplies
Size: Fit all
Item Type: Foot Care To
7 pieces of toes correctors
- The package is designed for bunion corrector and bunion relief. Relief the pain in big toe joint, treat your bunion, protect the aggravated area from rubbing against your footwear without annoyed friction and enjoy walking again. A unique solution for Hallux Valgus, Tailors Bunion, Big Toe Joint, Hammer Toe, and much more.
- Petask Bunion Corrector is made from 100% medical grade silicone. Skin friendly, hypo-Allergenic and no irritation, soft and stretchable, easy to clean and reuse, ensure maximum user comfort and support.
- 7-in-1 device, meet your various needs with multiple shapes, freely switch to any pairs.
- Allows for all-day wear, will not affect your normal life, work and sleep without any pressure. Snug fitting bunion socks won’t slide. One size fits most men and women.
- Petask offers 1-year warranty and lifetime 100% money back guarantee.